Monday, June 28, 2010

Rick Mercer Mural! Woo!


Finally done, here it is!
It took forever to finish, but here it is!
I'm actually quite glad about the way it turned out. But I still needed to add a bit of shading to a couple of things now that I realize it. Oh well.
This was made from reference, painting was done on a board, and with house paint
(you know, that paint that really is hard to paint with and is a bitch to work with afterwards... you all know the one)
Anyways, I just came on here to say that and I will also be doing the Animation Fundamentals program @ Capilano University this summer! :D
Anywho, that is all for now!

*And Happy Birthday Sam!*

4 comments:

  1. it looks so awesome, great job! and thank-you for the present it made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE YOU SENT THIS TO THE MAN?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sam: Thanks :D
    And anytime! Happy B-day! :) Now you don't have to use your fingers for watercolour! And how are they working anyways?

    @Harinam: NO NOT YET.
    I WANT TO POST IT ON MY DEVIANTART FIRST.

    ReplyDelete